Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tool # 4: Cool Google Tools

I love these tools. They are time savers!
Google Docs makes team work more approachable. It is a very interesting way for a group to work in any document. No more overloaded e-mails. We can do great different activities at school. I created a presentation of my summer trip to Colombia and shared with some friends.

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0Acc5Svc_-cdjZGM1ZHJuNmJfMmdjY2JzNmRi&hl=en&authkey=CJr19dMH

Google Reader is a great tool to keep up with blogs and news. You can share ideas with people from other blogs without having to visit individual blogs. I think it is pretty cool the fact that you only see unread items when you come back. Also, it is a great way of keeping track of interests and hobbies on the web. I subscribed to different educational blogs to follow and added one related to my hobbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment